This is an advanced exercise and only recommended for persons with strong core and lower back. Incorporating StrongBoard Balance Board in your exercise routine has many benefits; improving core strength, balance and coordination to name a few.
1. Start in a standing position with knees slightly bent, holding StrongBoard against your chest.
2. Push the board away from your chest, extending your arms out in front of you.
3. Pull the board back towards your chest, then push it up over your head.
4. Bring the board back down to your chest, then lower yourself down into a squat position, going all the way down until your butt touches the mat.
5. Swing the board up and over your head as you begin to lie all the way down on your mat.
6. Engage your abs, keep your spine neutral as you swing the board back up in front of you, using the momentum of this shift to bring yourself back into standing position.
7. Repeat these steps for the desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Keep your abs engaged throughout the exercise, especially in the pullover part. This should prevent hyperextension in the lower back due to weight of the board.