1. Place two StrongBoards next to each other.
2. Place your left foot across the center of the StrongBoard platform (your partner should be on your left, using their right foot).
3. Keeping the left foot foot on StrongBoard, bend your right knee.
4. Reach down with your right hand and clasp your right ankle, if possible.
5. Draw your right foot up and place the sole against the inner left thigh or inner left calf if you need a variation (avoid placing right foot on the left knee).
Keep your toes pointing forward on the board, center of your pelvis directly over the left foot.
6. Rest your hands on top of your pelvis. Keeping your pelvis in a neutral position, parallel to the floor. Lengthen your tailbone toward the floor.
7. Once you have established your balance, press your right hand to your partner’s left hand.
8. Gaze softly at a fixed point in front of you on the floor about 4 or 5 feet away.
9. Stay for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Switch legs/ boards and repeat.
StrongBoard Balance® utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.