Work arms & strengthen core with Superman push ups on StrongBoard Balance Board.
1. Start in full plank position, so your abs are engaged, your hands are directly below your shoulders, and your head is in proper alignment with your spine.
2. Position your hands palm down on StrongBoard Balance – shoulder width apart with elbows tucked in.
3. Lower your torso to rest on the platform.
4. Remove your hands from the platform and stick out in front of you like Superman.
5. Bring your hands back to platform and raise yourself back into plank position by pushing the board away from you.
Tips: Inhale on the way down; exhale as you push up. Squeeze your triceps at the top. Keep your abs engaged at all times by pulling your belly button in towards your spine.