Work arms & strengthen core with Superman push ups on StrongBoard Balance Board. It may look simple, but it’ll definitely make you sweat! Check out Jason Miyashiro.
1. Start in full plank position, so your abs are engaged, your hands are directly below your shoulders, and your head is in proper alignment with your spine.
2. Position your hands palm down on StrongBoard Balance – shoulder width apart with elbows tucked in.
3. Lower your torso to rest on the platform.
4. Remove your hands from the platform and stick out in front of you like Superman.
5. Bring your hands back to platform and raise yourself back into plank position by pushing the board away from you.
StrongBoard Balance® utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.