Squats and Catch require a partner and a ball. Try it out today for a fun workout that’ll help you strengthen your core muscles & overall body.
- Stand on platform with your spine erect, chest up, shoulders back, feet shoulder width apart, pointing forward.
- Holding a medicine ball close to your chest, and with your body weight mostly on your heels, lower your butt (glutes) down to a seated position and then back to a standing position, keeping your chest up and abs engaged.
- When coming up, push from the heels, squeeze your glutes, exhale, and throw the ball to a partner.
- Stay in upright position until partner throws ball back to you, then transition back into squat position.
- Repeat for desired amount of repetitions
Tips: Make sure your spine is properly aligned, by keeping your chest up and abs engaged. Always keep an eye on the ball when partner is throwing. To challenge yourself, you can have partner throw ball and different speeds and different angles.