The Squat Reach exercise is a great move to do on StrongBoard Balance Board, perfect for strengthening & toning legs!
1. Stand on StrongBoard Balance with your feet wide, against the platform handles.
2. Keep your chest up, shoulders in your back pockets, and abs engaged.
3. Hold one weighted plate in both hands, resting it against your chest, and bend your knees until you are in a seated squat position.
4. Hold seated squat position as you extend the plate out in front of you.
5. Pull the plate back in towards your chest and return to standing position.
6. Repeat for the desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Keep a slight bend in your knees when standing on the platform. Be sure to exhale on the way up. Keep your glutes and abs fully engaged as you extend the plate out in front of you. For an additional challenge to the squat reach exercise, progress to a heavier plate and add an upper body rotation with plate extension.