Side Toss with Medicine Ball on StrongBoard Balance is a fun exercise to do with your fitness buddy. It’ll help improve coordination, balance and overall strength.
1. Place two StrongBoards about 4-6 feet apart.
2. Stand on StrongBoard in first position (wide stance, hips under shoulders) holding a medicine ball.
3. Have your partner stand on the other board in first position.
4. Turning sideways towards your partner, toss the ball to them.
5. Your partner should catch the ball and stop the momentum of the throw using their oblique muscles.
6. Your partner should then return the ball to you using the same motion.
Repeat for desired number of repetitions.