Grab your workout partner & try the reverse plank with clap exercise on StrongBoard Balance Board! It is fun to do with your buddy, and great for improving core strength and overall balance. Check out Andrew Badoy Gutierrez and Britney Trach!
1. Begin in reverse plank, facing your partner, with your toes wide across the StrongBoard platform.
2. Your shoulders should be directly over your hands.
3. In a synchronized move, raise your right hand to clap your partner’s right hand.
4. Return to plank and repeat with your left hand.
5. Brace your abs and try to keep your hips stable as you go from side to side.
StrongBoard Balance® utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.