StrongBoard Balance Education – Personal Trainer and Instructor Certification
- Learn the importance of balance and balance training.
- Discover why StrongBoard Balance is an effective and versatile training tool for all levels of fitness.
- Assess clients in order to create suitable balance training program.
- Understand form and technique on an unstable surface.
- Develop curriculum to execute StrongBoard transitions and targeted group exercise routines.
- Demonstrate key safety protocols in balance training.
- Identify and describe Positions 1-6 on StrongBoard Balance.
StrongBoard Balance Personal Trainer and Instructor Certification
- Cost: $295
- 8 hours / .8 CEC (or the equivalent with other accredited organizations)
- StrongBoard Balance Training Course Manual
- Accredited by ACE, NFPT, AFAA, NSCA
October 21st, 2017 9am-6pm
Beverly Sterling YMCA
254 Essex Street
Beverly, MA 01915
October 14, 2017
December 9, 2017
Foothill Ranch, CA
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: Course registration fees are non-refundable. Should StrongBoard Balance cancel the course, for any reason, registrants will receive a complete refund. Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made to StrongBoard Balance by email at email@example.com at least 14 days before the course date. Requests made less than 14 days before the course dates are subject to a $100.00 rescheduling fee.
All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a course Qualification or continuing education credits (CECs). Any registrant missing 90 minutes or more of the course will be ineligible to receive your CECs. No refunds or credits, whether partial or whole, will be provided to any such registrant.