Looking to get that six pack you’ve always wanted? Try the Power Push Up ab workout on StrongBoard Balance Board! It’s great for defining abs and strengthening core.
1. Begin in full plank position, with your hands palms down on the StrongBoard platform and a stability ball positioned just behind or to the side of your feet. Once your core is engaged lift one leg at a time, placing each foot in the center of the stability ball.
2. Keeping your abs engaged, slowly lower yourself into a push up position by bringing your chest towards the platform.
3. Keeping your spine straight, raise yourself back into full plank position by pushing away from the board with your chest and arms.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 (perform another push up) while simultaneously raising your right foot off the stability ball.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 (perform another push up) while simultaneously raising your left foot off the stability ball.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: This is an advanced combination move. This exercise is performed by using two unstable products at the same time. Practice with the board before adding the stability ball to the exercise.