Strengthen core with medicine ball rotations on StrongBoard Balance, also great for improving balance and coordination.
1. Place two StrongBoard’s approximately 1-2 feet apart.
2. Assume a semi-squat position on the board with your back to your partner.
3. One of you should be holding a medicine ball before you get on the board.
4. Keeping a semi-squat and holding the medicine ball in front of you, turn to your left to hand the ball to your partner.
5. Then turn to your right to receive the ball from your partner.
Continue for the desired number of repetitions and then switch directions.