On the hunt for a great balance board working that will also strengthen core and tone the midsection? Try Medicine Ball Rotations on StrongBoard Balance Board! It’s also great for improving balance and coordination. It’s a fun workout to do with your partner! Watch Andrew Badoy Gutierrez and Britney Trach. Grab your balance board and give it a shot today, comment below & let us know how you did!
1. Place two StrongBoard’s approximately 1-2 feet apart.
2. Assume a semi-squat position on the board with your back to your partner.
3. One of you should be holding a medicine ball before you get on the board.
4. Keeping a semi-squat and holding the medicine ball in front of you, turn to your left to hand the ball to your partner.
5. Then turn to your right to receive the ball from your partner.
Continue for the desired number of repetitions and then switch directions.