Iron Cross Squats on StrongBoard Balance Board is a great exercise for strengthening your upper body & lift that booty.
1. Begin by standing wide on your StrongBoard Balance platform, feet straight.
2. With a dumbbell in each hand, slowly lower yourself into a squat and bend your elbows while simultaneously bringing the dumbbells out in front of you with your palms facing in.
3. As you raise yourself back to a standing position, move your arms out and away from your body forming a “T” or cross position.
4. Hold for desired count then return back to the squat position.
5. Repeat for as many reps and sets as desired.
Tips: The Iron Cross exercise is an advanced workout that strengthens the entire body. Do this exercise with light weights until you are comfortable with the re-activity of the board and the motion of the exercise.