The Balance Pad Adds More Balance Challenge plus Intense Glute Engagement For KILLER BUNS!
1. Place the balance pad on one side of StrongBoard Balance.
2. Stand on StrongBoard Balance platform with your feet shoulder width apart. Place one foot on the balance pad and the other directly on the platform.
3. With your feet flat, lower your butt down to a seated position, and raise your hands out in front of you.
4. Return back to a standing position, keeping your chest up and abs engaged. (When coming up, push mostly from the heels, squeeze your butt and exhale).
5. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
6. Switch pad to the opposite side of your StrongBoard and repeat steps 2-5.
Tips: Keep your chest up, and your abdominals engaged. keep your spine proper alignment. When coming into a full squat, keep your knees from extending beyond your toes. Airex balance pads, Thera-Band balance pads are two pads that work well with this exercise, however for more of a challenge, you can also use inflatable discs.