1. Place one foot across the center of the StrongBoard Balance logo, directly over the springs (if your feet are really big, you can turn the board sideways and place foot longways, along the logo).
2. Come up on to the board with the posted leg, keeping a slight bend in the knee.
3. Extend and lower your other leg, as close to the ground as you can.
4. Keep your foot flexed and begin making half circles slowly around the half the board.
5. Repeat for 30 or 60 seconds, or for the desired number of reps.
6. Step off the board. Repeat on the other leg.