Work your whole body with windmills! It’s a great strengthening exercise that’ll definitely make you sweat! It is a fantastic alternative to traditional core exercises. Performing it on StrongBoard Balance Board will also help strengthen core, improve coordination, and overall balance.
1. Place your right foot along the right side of the board, so that your foot is facing forward. Put all your weight through your right foot until the platform touches the base. Now place your left foot on the left side of the board, so that your foot is facing forward. Shift your weight so it is equally distributed and the platform is level.
2. Stand on platform with your spine erect, shoulders back, feet shoulder width apart and arms out to your side.
3. With your feet flat, bring your right hand down to your left toes, keeping your legs straight with a slight bend in the knees.
4. Return to the neutral position with your arms out to your side.
5. With your feet flat, bring your left hand down to your right toes, keeping your legs straight with a slight bend in the knees.
6. Return to the neutral position with your arms out to your side.
7. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
StrongBoard Balance® utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.