Iron Cross Squats on StrongBoard Balance Board is a great exercise for strengthening your upper body & lift that booty. Check out personal trainer Scott O’Neil’s demonstration.
How To Do An Iron Cross Exercise
1. Begin by standing wide on your StrongBoard Balance platform, feet straight.
2. With a dumbbell in each hand, slowly lower yourself into a squat and bend your elbows while simultaneously bringing the dumbbells out in front of you with your palms facing in.
3. As you raise yourself back to a standing position, move your arms out and away from your body forming a “T” or cross position.
4. Hold for desired count then return back to the squat position.
5. Repeat for as many reps and sets as desired.
Tips: The Iron Cross exercise is an advanced workout that strengthens the entire body. Do this exercise with light weights until you are comfortable with the re-activity of the board and the motion of the exercise.
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.