V-Sit Flutter Kicks will work your abs, lower back, and hip flexors to build a rock solid lower core. This is an intermediate exercise and should be performed on a stable surface prior to performing it with StrongBoard Balance. This exercise is primarily for the abdominals but will also work the entire core musculature, along with the lower back, and hip flexors
Featuring Julien Greaux – CPT
Instagram: @rudeenergy, @juliengreaux
1. Start by placing StrongBoard Balance in a lateral position. Sit in the center of the platform.
2. Lean back and place hands behind you, fingers on the floor. Keeping your abs braced and your spine lengthened and neutral.
3. Lift your feet just off the floor and keep them in dorsiflexion (feet flexed).
4. Move your legs up and down in an alternating fashion, creating a fluttering motion.
5. As you are fluttering, lift your legs up higher and then back down.
6. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions or duration.
Be sure to keep the spine erect and stabilized by bracing your abdominals through the entire set. For more of a challenge bring your hands off the floor to the sides of the board, and / or slow your tempo.
StrongBoard Balance® utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.