The PT Planks with Tempo Teeters exercise is physical therapy exercise that is great for improving stability in the shoulder joint and requires stabilization of the scapula and the glenohumeral joint. This exercise is also great for strengthening the wrist and forearms. This exercise will increase strength and endurance on the stabilizers. This will result in long time recovery and reduce risk of further aggravation.
How to Strengthen Wrists
How To Strengthen Wrists With StrongBoard Balance
- Start in isometric plank with your hands wide on each side of the platform logo, fingers spread.
- With your shoulders directly over your hands, brace your abs and tilt the platform to the left, then to the right for 10-20 total repetitions.
- Still holding Plank, move the platform from front to back for 10-20 total repetitions.
- Now rotate the platform clockwise 10-20 repetitions, then counter clockwise for 10-20 repetitions.
- Bring yourself back to isometric Plank and rest for 30-60 seconds.
- Repeat for 2-3 sets.
Tips: Be sure to brace the abs at all times. This will help stabilize the lower back while in plank position. Utilize your chest, shoulders, and back for a combination of core engagement as you tilt your body to opposite sides of platform. As you get stronger, you can increase amount of sets/repetitions.
Strengthen Wrists and Forearms
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.
More StrongBoard Balance Workout Videos
Order StrongBoard Balance now!