Looking for a great arm workout? Try Pinch Grip Plate Rows on StrongBoard. It is a great exercise for the upper & lower body. Add StrongBoard Balance Board to the mix to also improve balance and strengthen core.
Arm Workout Video
How To Do A Pinch Grip Arm Workout
- Stand on StrongBoard Balance with your feet wide, resting against the platform handles.
- With one weighted plate in each hand, slightly bend your knees and bend your upper body over to a 45 degree angle. Be sure to hip hinge and protect your back by keeping your core engaged.
- Hold this position as you pull the plates up towards your chest, engaging your upper back muscles. Keep your elbows tucked into your ribcage as you raise the plates.
- Slowly lower the plates back to starting position.
- Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: A hip hinge is movement (flexion and extension) through the hip joint, keeping a neutral spine and the knees slightly flexed. Increase your challenge by lowering your self into a deeper squat. You can also progress to heavier plates.
Workout with StrongBoard Balance
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.