Did you know you can exercise your way to better sex? Hello endorphins! A strong core is essential to great sex, and with StrongBoard Balance board, you can strengthen your core from the inside out, resulting in stronger intimate adventures.
Here are four exercises you can perform with your StrongBoard to become a stronger lover and increase your sexual pleasures.
Plank – Core strength is extremely important for not only good sex, but overall health, because it builds muscles around our abs, back, and most specifically, the pelvis!
How to Plank with Your StrongBoard:
- From a crouched position, line your palms face down on the floor directly under your shoulders.
- Walk back to place your toes on each side of the StrongBoard logo. Your body should form a straight line from your head to your feet.
- Hold your position for the desired amount of time.
Tips: While you are holding your position, be sure to breathe. Always engage your abs to protect your lower back. If you start to feel it in your lower back, release the position. If you want a greater challenge with this exercise, try an alternating shoulder touch while in plank.
Mountain climbers – Mountain climbers are great for increasing endurance, building core strength and working several muscle groups for a total body workout.
How to Mountain Climb with Your StrongBoard:
- Get into a plank position, putting your hands onto your StrongBoard, making sure to distribute your weight evenly between your hands and your toes.
- Check your form—your hands should be about shoulder-width apart, back flat, abs engaged, and head in alignment.
- Pull your right knee in towards your chest as far as you can.
- Switch legs, pulling one knee out and bringing the other knee in.
- Keep your hips down, run your knees in and out as far and as fast as you can. Alternate inhaling and exhaling with each leg change.
Squats – Squats are good for the butt, pelvic floor and the core. They also get the blood flowing to your sensual parts, which can help you put you in the mood.
- Start by standing on the balance board with your feet a shoulder’s width apart.
- Place your hands in front of you, arms straight, and try to bend at the knees until they reach a 90-degree angle.
- Try to reach the bottom of the squat.
- Reverse the movement until you’re upright again.
Bridges – Bridges are great for working the lower body, strengthening the glutes and pelvic floor. Did you know a strong pelvic floor can give you stronger orgasms?
- Lie down on your back. Keep your knees bent and hip distance apart, and the soles of your feet planted firmly on the platform. Scoot your butt as close to the board as you can.
- Keep your arms at your sides with your elbows turned inward and your palms up. Draw your shoulder blades together to pull your shoulders back toward the floor.
- Tilt your pelvis and pull your belly button toward your spine to engage your abs. Press your feet into the board and lift your hips to the ceiling as high as is comfortable.
- Keep your knees parallel to each other and do not let them splay out to the side.
- Hold the pose for 3 full breaths and release back to the start position.
- Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.