Dips on StrongBoard Balance Board is a great exercise for triceps. Performing this exercise on StrongBoard will improve balance while also working core. Check out StrongBoard Balance Founder Mike Curry!
1) Position your hands shoulder-width apart on StrongBoard Balance.
2) Slide your glutes off the front of StrongBoard Balance with your legs extended out in front of you.
3) Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension off your joints and on your triceps.
4) Slowly lower your body towards the floor until your triceps are perpendicular to the floor. Be sure to keep your back close to the platform.
5) Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down onto the platform to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.
6) Keep your shoulders in your back pockets and your elbows back as you perform each repetition.
Do 15 to 20 reps per set and aim to do two to three sets.