Looking for a fun partner workout? Try the Alternating Lunges with Clap exercise on StrongBoard Balance Board! We guarantee you’ll feel the burn! Check out Andrew Badoy Gutierrez and Britney Trach.
1. Place two StrongBoard’s facing each other about 6 inches apart.
2. Facing your partner, place your left foot directly across the center of the StrongBoard platform. Your partner should copy your position.
3. Take a large step back with your right leg. Be sure to keep both feet facing forward.
4. Keeping your chest up and your shoulders in your back pocket, drop straight down into a lunge position, bringing your back knee below the platform of StrongBoard.
5. As you come to the bottom of the lunge, bring your left arm forward to clap hands with your partner.
6. Raise up from the lunge, return your right foot to the floor and alternate legs.
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.