V Sits with Counter Clocks is a good exercise to do if you’re looking to tighten core and tone abs! Performing it while on StrongBoard Balance Board will also help improve balance.
1. Place two StrongBoards lengthwise, approximately 2 – 3 feet apart.
2. Sit on the StrongBoard, the long way facing your partner.
3. Keeping your butt centered on the board, lean back and place your hands on the ground behind the board on either side of you.
4. Raise your legs so your body forms a “V” shape.
5. Keeping the V, keeping your legs straight and together, move your legs in a circle (counter or clockwise) around your partners legs.
Continue for the desired number of repetitions and then switch directions.