V Sits with Counter Clocks is a great ab workout, especially if you want to tighten your core & tone the stomach! Performing this exercise on StrongBoard Balance Board will also improve balance. Check out Britney Trach and Andrew Badoy Gutierrez!
1. Place two StrongBoards lengthwise, approximately 2 – 3 feet apart.
2. Sit on the StrongBoard, the long way facing your partner.
3. Keeping your butt centered on the board, lean back and place your hands on the ground behind the board on either side of you.
4. Raise your legs so your body forms a “V” shape.
5. Keeping the V, keeping your legs straight and together, move your legs in a circle (counter or clockwise) around your partners legs.
Continue for the desired number of repetitions and then switch directions.