- Step all the way to one side of StrongBoard with one foot, and then bring your other foot to the opposite side of the StrongBoard logo.
- Keep the now-off-centered board balanced, with your spine erect, chest up, shoulders back, pointing forward.
- With your body weight mostly on your heels, lower your butt (glutes) down to a seated position and then back to a standing position, keeping your chest up and abs engaged.
- When coming up, push from the heels, squeeze your glutes and exhale.
- Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Make sure your spine is properly aligned, by keeping your chest up and abs engaged. Be sure when coming down into a full squat to keep your knees behind your toes to prevent injury. Use your upper body weight to counterbalance the offset from your lower body weight.