Strengthen & tone arms, both biceps and triceps, with the Triple Crush Advanced Combination exercise! Doing them on StrongBoard Balance Board will also work the lower body and help improve balance.
1. Begin by standing wide on StrongBoard’s platform, slight bend in your knees, holding a weighted plate.
2. Keep chest up, shoulders in your back pockets and abs engaged.
3. Grip the weighted plate with both hands, flip it down so that you are holding it against your quads.
4. Then, curl the weighted plate up to your chest.
5. Without stopping momentum, lift the weighted plate up over your head, and press it towards the ceiling / sky.
6. Again, without stopping momentum, keep your elbows in and drop the weighted plate behind your head into a tricep extension.
7. Slowly reverse the steps, bring the weighted plate back over your head, back down to your chest, and then back down to your quads.
8. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: This exercise is an advanced combination move. Keep a slight bend in the knees when standing on StrongBoard Balance. Keep abs fully engaged as you bring the weighted plate over your head. For more of a challenge, progress to heavier plates.
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.