Torch belly fat and sculpt arms with V-Sit with dumbbell curls. This exercise is an intermediate exercise and should be performed on a stable surface prior to performing it with the StrongBoard Balance Board. This exercise is primarily for the biceps and abdominals but will also work the entire core musculature, along with the lower back and hip flexor (iliopsoas, sartorius, rectus femoris) muscles.
1. Start by placing the board in a lateral position. Sit on center of platform, slightly more towards your feet, with dumbbells in hands.
2. Lean back, keeping your abs engaged and your spine neutral.
3. Lift your feet just off the floor and hold.
4. Curl both dumbbells up towards your shoulders, squeezing at the top.
5. Return dumbbells back to starting position.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for desired amount of repetitions and sets.
Tips: Be sure to keep spine erect and stabilized by bracing your abdominals through entire set. For more of a challenge you can use heavier dumbbells and/or alternate your curls. You can also pull knees towards chest with each repetition.
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.