Teeter Totter Squats with TRX and StrongBoard Balance Board are great for working legs and core! Try them out today
1. Adjust the TRX straps to fully lengthened, hold one handle in each hand, and face the anchor.
2. Holding the TRX handles in each hand, step onto StrongBoard Balance so your feet are straight, resting against the platform handles.
3. Start to lean back with a slight bend in your knees and as the TRX becomes taut, use the tension to control your descent into a seated position. (You may need to adjust the length of the straps, or the location of the StrongBoard to find this tautness.)
4. Keep a neutral spine and lower your butt until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
5. Keep glutes back by hip hinging, not allowing your knees to float over your toes.
6. Holding a squat position, shift your weight back and forth to teeter the board side to side for 10-20 reps then hold squat.
7. As you come out of the squat, push through your heels and engage your glutes as you slowly bring yourself back to standing position.
8. Try not to pull the TRX with your arms. Allow it to support/counter your bodyweight.
9. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Keep TRX taut through entire exercise. When leaning back to counter angle, allow the platform to lean with you. This will keep the weight evenly distributed and flat. For more of a challenge, add additional static squat/teeters throughout the set.
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.