Surfer Lunge with Partner Plank is a fun exercise to do with your workout partner. It’s great for improving balance, core strength, coordination and will work your entire body!
1. Position the board so it sits parallel to you (lengthwise).
2. Place the ball of your left foot on the platform, just inside the back handle.
3. Apply your weight, until the platform reaches the base.
4. Place your right heel on the opposite end of the board, the front end of the board will be raised.
5. With your left foot, gently push down on the front handle until board comes up and sits level with the base.
6. Slowly lower yourself into a lunge, extend arms out as you tip side to side like you are raking the waves with your fingers before coming back up to starting position.
7. While you are completing your reps, your partner will be holding plank position.
8. Repeat opposite leg for desired repetitions
Once your reps are completed, switch places with your partner.