Are you a fan of SUP or paddle boarding? Then you should definitely try this great exercise, perfect if you’re looking to get a full body workout in! Performing this exercise on StrongBoard Balance Board will help increase balance, strength, endurance, while also working your whole body and core! Check out Andy Krkeyan!
This exercise requires a Versa Bar.
1. Begin by standing parallel on the StrongBoard platform, with one foot on each side of the logo. Keep your chest up and knees slightly bent.
2. Hold the Versa Bar with both hands (in oar position) across your body.
3. Engage your abs and obliques as you push the bar down to one side in a paddling motion. Your knees will naturally bend a little while you are stroking.
4. Bring the paddle back up to center, switch hands and repeat sides.
5. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: The more you dig and engage your abs, the more intense your results will be. Depending on your fitness level and goals, adjust the weight of the Versa Bar. Exhale as you paddle the Versa Bar to each side of the platform.