Looking for a leg workout? Step Ups with Front Heel Dip is a great exercise for glutes and lower body. Performing it on StrongBoard will improve balance. Check out Andrew Badoy Gutierrez!
1. Put one foot, your left foot, on StrongBoard Balance. Make sure your left foot is centered on the StrongBoard Balance platform so the middle of your foot is across the center of the logo. Your right foot should be extended behind you.
2. With your left foot flat, step up, bringing your right knee up so that your quad is perpendicular to your waist.
3. Now extend your right leg down in front of you, driving your heel towards the floor, while simultaneously going into a single leg squat with your posted left leg.
4. Bring leg back up to waist high position as you come out of squat.
5. Step back down to floor behind you.
6. Repeat for desired repetitions for each leg.
Tips: Keep abdominals engaged to help stabilize. Keep extended leg straight as you dorsiflex your foot towards the floor. Squeeze your glute when dropping into squat position.