Static Squat Hammer Curls are great for working arms, core and legs! Try it on StrongBoard Balance Board for added challenge!
1. Start by standing on the platform of StrongBoard Balance, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
2. Position your feet at each edge of the platform, facing forward, arms straight with the dumbbells below your waist.
3. Lower yourself down into a squat position.
4. Holding squat position, bending at the elbow, slowly raise the dumbbells up to your shoulders. (Remember to keep elbows tucked close to the rib cage.)
5. Still maintaining static squat position, lower the dumbbells back to starting position.
6. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: You can alternate dumbbells and change angles to hit the biceps in different ways. For more of a challenge increase the weight of dumbbells and/or tempo of repetitions.