1) Position yourself standing on the short side of StrongBoard approximately 12-18 inches away from the board and then move to one side 6-12 inches and your feet together.
2) Reach back with the foot, which is the farthest away from the board. This will position you into a braided type of foot placement. (Additional upper extremity support may be needed if balance is too much)
3) With one heel on the lipped edge of the board.
4) The front knee is bent enough to reach the board and both knees should be bent
5) Slowly press the heel on the board toward the floor.
6) The front knees remains in the flexed position.
7) The back knee extends pressing into the board.