Squat Thrusts are challenging, but great for targeting several major muscles in the legs. They’re great for total body conditioning! Try them with StrongBoard Balance Board for an even better burn!
1. Stand on the floor with your spine erect, chest up, shoulders back, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Crouch down and place both palms onto the SBB handles.
3. Thrust your body back, using the legs, into a full plank position.
4. Jump back towards board to where you are back in crouched position.
5. Pick up board and lift over your head, extending arms towards ceiling.
6. Bring board back to floor and repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Be sure when coming down into a full plank to keep your abs engaged. Also, when board is directly overhead, keep abs engaged. For more challenging Squat Thrusts, you can add a push up and/or a squat jump to the same exercise.