- Stand on the floor with your spine erect, chest up, shoulders back, feet shoulder width apart.
- Crouch down and place both palms onto the SBB handles.
- Thrust your body back, using the legs, into a full plank position.
- Jump back towards board to where you are back in crouched position.
- Pick up board and lift over your head, extending arms towards ceiling.
- Bring board back to floor and repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Be sure when coming down into a full plank to keep your abs engaged. Also, when board is directly overhead, keep abs engaged. For more challenging Squat Thrusts, you can add a push up and/or a squat jump to the same exercise.