Squat & Catch is a great butt workout if you’re looking to tone legs & lift booty. Doing this exercise on StrongBoard Balance Board will also help improve balance and overall core strength.
1. Place two StrongBoard’s about 6 feet apart.
2. Assume a semi-squat position on the board facing your partner.
3. One of you should be holding a medicine ball before you get on the board.
4. Holding a semi-squat toss the medicine ball to your partner.
5. Upon catching the medicine ball your partner should use the momentum of the ball’s weight to squat, then push up through their heels to a standing semi-squat and toss the ball back to you.
StrongBoard Balance® utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.