Looking for a great full body workout? Try Squat 2 Squash with StrongBoard Balance Board! It’s a great exercise for working the glutes, quads, shoulders, and core muscle groups!
1. Holding a Dynamax medicine ball with both hands, step on StrongBoard Balance in first position with your feet resting against the platform handles.
2. Keep your chest up, shoulders in your back pockets, and abs engaged.
3. Slowly raise the medicine ball over your head and then slam it to the floor in front of you while simultaneously dropping into a squat position.
4. As the ball bounces and is coming back up, grab it as you return to a standing position, lifting the ball up over your head again.
5. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Keep a slight bend in the knees when standing on the platform. Be sure to exhale on the way up. Keep glutes and abs fully engaged as you return yourself back to standing position For additional challenge, progress to a heavier medicine ball and/or adding rotation to the squat 2 squash. Other medicine balls can be used but you want a medicine ball that doesn’t have much bounce.