Single Leg Deadlift on StrongBoard Balance Board it’s a fantastic exercise for working legs, balance and core. Try it today!
1. Grab a medicine ball and place your left foot across the center of StrongBoard platform.
2. Bend forward at your hips, and slowly lower your body as far as you can, using the gravity of the medicine ball to stretch toward the platform.
3. Simultaneously, bring your right foot out behind you so it is parallel to the floor.
4. Pause, then slowly straighten your body back to starting position.
5. Pass the ball to your partner so they can do the exercise.
Repeat for desired number of repetitions. Switch legs.
TIP: As you come up, use your glutes to push your hips forward instead of lifting from your back. Keep core engaged and chest up during the entire movement.