Work arms & core with the single arm squat to press exercise! Do it while standing on StrongBoard Balance Board to also help improve core strength and balance.
- Stand on StrongBoard Balance with feet straight, shoulder width-apart.
- Keep chest up, shoulders back, and abs engaged.
- With a dumbbell in one hand, bend your knees until you are in a seated position.
- Pushing through the heels, engage your glutes and thrust up with your legs while simultaneously pressing dumbbell over your head
- Bring the dumbbell back to the center as you revert back into a seated position.
- Switch arms and repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Using the thrust when coming out of the squat will take some of the weight out of your shoulders. Be sure to exhale on the way up. Keep abs fully engaged as you bring the dumbbell over your head to help protect any compression of the spine.