Work arms & strengthen core with the reverse plank to forearm exercise! Add StrongBoard to the mix to simultaneously improve balance and coordination.
1. Start on all fours with your knees on the floor and with hands shoulder width apart, facing away from the board.
2. Place both feet on the platform with toes against the handles.
3. Lift your knees until you are supporting your weight on just your toes and hands.
4. Drop one forearm down, and place your elbow where your hand was.
5. Drop your other forearm down into the same position.
6. Place your hand where your elbow is to push yourself back into starting position.
7. Do the same with opposite hand.
8. Repeat for desired repetitions.
Tip: Keep hips from moving side to side for more core engagement.