Rev up your calorie burn with Uppercuts on StrongBoard Balance board. This is an intermediate exercise and should be performed on a stable surface prior to performing with StrongBoard Balance board. This exercise is primarily for the shoulders and obliques, but will also work the lower extremities and your entire core musculature, along with the entire scapulothoracic region.
1. Stand on StrongBoard Balance in first position, feet shoulder width apart.
2. With your Slastix connected to each end of the base of the boardand other ends attached to each side of your Fit Stik Pro, grip the Fit Stik Pro
3. Keeping your abs braced, lower yourself into a squat position.
4. As you raise yourself back to standing position, push the right end of your Fit Stik Pro up and to the left side, across your body, using an uppercut motion.
5. Bring the Fit Stik back to starting position as you lower yourself back into a squat position.
6. As you raise yourself back to standing position, push the left end of your Fit Stik Pro up and to the right side, across your body,using an uppercut motion.
7. Repeat step three through six.
8. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions/sets.
Tips: Keep a slight bend in your knees when you come to standing. For an additional challenge, progress to a StrongStrap with more resistance. You can also deepen your squat.