The Plank Row Combination exercise is great if you’re looking to tone arms & define your abs.
1. Start in plank position, with your left hand across the center of StrongBoard (long), with a slight bend in your elbow, and your right arm extended down to the floor, holding a dumbbell.
2. Lower yourself into a full push up, keeping your abs engaged and your head aligned with your spine.
3. Come up out of the push up, pulling the the dumbbell towards your rib cage, in a row, keeping your left shoulder over your left wrist.
4. Continue to pull the dumbbell up towards the sky as you rotate your body into a side plank, engaging your abs the whole time. For a challenge, stack your feet and raise your top leg.
5. Come out of side plank and beginning lowering yourself back to plank position.
6. Continue past plank into push up position.
Repeat steps 3-6 for desired number of repetitions. Then switch sides.