Plank Hip Dips on StrongBoard Balance Board is a great exercise for toning the midsection & working those love handles.
1. Start in full reverse plank position, with your hands directly under your shoulders and your feet across the middle of the StrongBoard platform.
2. Keeping your abs engaged at all times, and hips stabilized, drop your right forearm to the mat.
3. Still keeping your abs engaged, drop your left forearm to the mat so you are now in a reverse forearm plank.
4. Engaging your oblique muscles, and driving from your left forearm, bring your right hand back to the mat, directly under your shoulder.
5. Push up with your right hand, bringing your left hand back to the mat, directly under your left shoulder, returning to full reverse plank position.
6. Staying in full plank position, drop your left hip down to the left side.
7. Return to center, full plank position.
8. Staying in full plank position, drop your right hip down to the right side.
9. Return to center, full plank position.
10. Using your left oblique muscles, pull your left knee towards your left elbow.
11. Using your right oblique muscles, pull your right knee towards your right elbow.
12. Return to center, full plank position.
13. Repeat, side to side, alternating which side you start with coming out of plank to forearm so both obliques are activated, for desired number of repetitions.
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.