Looking for a fun & challenging partner exercise? Try the Double Lunge Seesaw workout! Add StrongBoard Balance Board for even more benefits, like improved balance and core strength. Check out Andrew Badoy Gutierrez and Britney Trach!
1. Face your partner with one StrongBoard on the ground between you.
2. Place your left foot across the right side of the board (to the right of the logo).
3. Your partner should mirror your position utilizing the free side of the board.
4. Take a large step back with your right leg. Be sure both feet are facing forward.
5. Keeping your chest up and your shoulders in your back pocket, one of you drop straight down into a lunge position, bringing your back knee below the StrongBoard platform.
6. Then as you return to the starting position, your partner drops down into lunge position and repeat.
7. Try doing this with 1 count, 3 count and 6 count (down and up).
8. Switch legs and repeat.