1. Start with your left foot across the center of the StrongBoard logo with one dumbbell in your left hand
2. Keeping a slight bend in your left leg, bend forward keeping your back straight or neutral, dropping the dumbbell towards your left toes, while driving your right leg up with your right heel so it is in a straight line with your spine.
3. Engage your glutes and return to a standing position driving your right leg out in front of you, grabbing the dumbbell with both hands and pulling it towards your abdomen.
4. Move the dumbbell out in front of you as you bend your left leg and drop into a single leg squat while extending your right leg out. Keep your chest up and your shoulders in your back pocket. Drop as low as you can towards the platform while maintaining a neutral spine.
5. Engage both glutes and drive with the heel of your posted leg back to standing position pulling the dumbbell back towards your abdomen.
6. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
7. Switch Legs.
8. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.