- Position hands palms down on the SBB platform, shoulder width apart.
- Starting in full plank position, abs are engaged, hands are directly below your shoulders, head is in proper alignment with the spine.
- Place your feet in a runners mark position. One leg should be extended out and the other close with knee in chest.
- Using your legs, jump back with your close leg and bring the other leg close to your chest.
- Keep alternating your legs by jumping back and forth in the runners position for desired amount of reps.
Tips: Keep your abs engaged at all times by pulling your belly button in towards your spine. Stabilize your hips by keeping them from moving side to side. Focus on breathing pattern because this is also an aerobic exercise.