Frog Jumps on StrongBoard Balance Board is a great, advanced, full body workout guaranteed to make you sweat!
1. Start in plank position, with both hands in the center of the platform, covering the StrongBoard Balance logo.
2. In one movement, push off with both feet, jumping up onto platform, landing on each side of your hands.
3. Stand up.
4. Squat back down, placing hands back into center of the platform.
5. Throw your legs back off the board and into plank position.
6. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: “JustRobbin” Hops are an advanced exercise. Learn the basic exercises for StrongBoard Balance before trying this exercise. For more of a challenge, close grip push-ups can be added while in plank position. Also, additional squats can be included.
This exercise was created by StrongBoard ambassador @justrobbin on Instagram. Please follow her for daily inspiration.