Improve balance with single leg curtsies on StrongBoard Balance Board are great for toning legs and strengthening the core. Give them a try, and let us know how you like it!
1. Start by placing your right leg on the center of the platform and step up, leaving your left leg suspended between the board and the floor.
2. Looking straight ahead, perform a single leg squat with your right leg, simultaneously dropping your left leg down and to your right, suspending it behind your right leg. Be sure to keep left leg extended and drive with your heel.
3. Keep your chest up and abs engaged as you raise back up into starting position.
4. Continue lifting left leg until your left thigh is perpendicular to the floor.
5. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions then repeat with the opposite leg.