1. Begin by placing both hands on platform in plank position.
2. Engage your abs, stabilize your hips while using your left shoulder, arm and chest to push the left side of the platform down to the base in a teeter motion.
3. Once the platform has made contact with the base, remove your right hand, placing it on he floor, and then remove your left hand, placing it on the floor next to your right hand.
4. From this position, drop your knees until they are hovering about 2” above the floor.
5. Walk backwards on all fours in a bear crawl position, keeping your knees just above the floor, at least 4 steps.
6. Once you reach your desired destination, bear crawl forward, back to the board.
7. Once you reach the board, place your right hand on the platform, and use your shoulder, arm and chest to push it down to the base.
8. Then place left hand on platform and level it out as you bring your torso back into plank position.
9. Perform one or more push ups.
10. Repeat steps 1 through 9 for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Be sure with each repetition, you alternate which hand moves to board or floor first. For more of a challenge, use a space that allows you to crawl for longer before returning to StrongBoard Balance. You can also add any amount of push ups or even a plyometric move like mountain climbers to make you sweat a bit more.