Goblet Squats on StrongBoard Balance Board are great if you’re looking to tone lower body and lift the booty while also improving balance and core strength.
- Stand on StrongBoard Balance with your feet resting against the platform handles.
- Keep your chest up, shoulders back, and abs engaged.
- With one dumbbell in both hands, resting against your chest, bend your knees until you are in a seated position.
- Pushing through the heels, engage your glutes and thrust back up to standing position.
- Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Keep a slight bend in the knees when standing on the platform. Be sure to exhale on the way up. Keep abs fully engaged as you bring yourself back to starting position.