On the hunt for a bikini workout to get in shape for summer? Goblet Squats on StrongBoard Balance Board are great if you’re looking to tone lower body and lift the booty while also improving balance and core strength.
- Stand on StrongBoard Balance with your feet resting against the platform handles.
- Keep your chest up, shoulders back, and abs engaged.
- With one dumbbell in both hands, resting against your chest, bend your knees until you are in a seated position.
- Pushing through the heels, engage your glutes and thrust back up to standing position.
- Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Keep a slight bend in the knees when standing on the platform. Be sure to exhale on the way up. Keep abs fully engaged as you bring yourself back to starting position.