Double StrongBoard Kettlebell Squats are great for strengthening the core, lower body, and improving balance! Performing them on StrongBoard Balance Board will also help improve proprioception! Try them today & see for yourself. Check out StrongBoard founder Mike Curry!
1. Place one foot across the logo of each StrongBoard Balance. Keep your chest up, your abs engaged, and the kettle bell close to your hips.
2. Lower your glutes down to a seated position until the kettle bell drops just below the platform of both boards.
3. Thrust up and out of the squat using your legs. Use the momentum of your squat to transfer the weight of the kettle bell into a shoulder press.
4. Drop your weight back into a squat, and again transfer the kettle bell back to starting position.
5. Repeat for a desired amount of repetitions.
StrongBoard Balance® utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.