Double StrongBoard Kettlebell Squats are great for strengthening the core, lower body, and improving balance! Try them today & see for yourself.
1. Place one foot across the logo of each StrongBoard Balance. Keep your chest up, your abs engaged, and the kettle bell close to your hips.
2. Lower your glutes down to a seated position until the kettle bell drops just below the platform of both boards.
3. Thrust up and out of the squat using your legs. Use the momentum of your squat to transfer the weight of the kettle bell into a shoulder press.
4. Drop your weight back into a squat, and again transfer the kettle bell back to starting position.
5. Repeat for a desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Kettle bell can be used in a static position and/or as a shoulder press (both shown). Keep your spine neutral and your abs engaged throughout the squat.