Bridges are great for working the lower body and strengthening the glutes! It’s an exercise that has a lot of variations you can do in order to strengthen and tone your backside. Try them on StrongBoard Balance Board for a simple yet effective workout!
1. Lie down on your back. Keep your knees bent and hip distance apart, and the soles of your feet planted firmly on the platform. Scoot your butt as close to the board as you can..
2. Keep your arms at your sides with your elbows turned inward and your palms up. Draw your shoulder blades together to pull your shoulders back toward the floor.
3. Tilt your pelvis and pull your belly button toward your spine to engage your abs. Press your feet into the board and lift your hips to the ceiling as high as is comfortable.
4. Keep your knees parallel to each other and do not let them splay out to the side.
5. Hold the pose for 3 full breaths and release back to the start position.
6. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: Keep your shoulders on the floor to protect your neck. Be sure to squeeze butt at the top.
StrongBoard Balance® utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.