Hip Rotations are a great exercise for tight hip flexors! Add StrongBoard Balance Board to the mix for additional benefits, like improving balance and increasing core strength.
1. Turn StrongBoard Balance so that it sits lateral to your stance.
2. Place your right foot over the StrongBoard Balance logo (lengthwise) so your foot is centered on the platform.
3. Step up so that your left foot is now off the ground.
4. Keeping a slight bend in your right leg, keep your suspended leg straight, and begin to move your left leg in a circular motion, moving from back to front.
5. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
6. Switch legs and repeat 1-5.
Tips: Please try this exercise on the floor before proceeding to an unstable platform. Hip rotations around a stability ball work just as well. For more of a challenge and using an adjustable bench, you can to raise bench higher and higher for bigger rotations.
StrongBoard Balance utilizes MULTI SPRING TECHNOLOGY™ that works with your body to deliver the perfect amount of stimulation to keep your core musculature and stabilizing muscles engaged and contracted, while training your central nervous system, improving posture, proprioception and reaction time.